Talking about the best pickleball shoes, ASICS is a name that pops into mind at first thought. They are known for their high-grade material, best traction, and enhanced durability. They offer a broad range of options to suit different playing levels and personal preferences of the customers, giving different customized options for men and women. From sporty and speedy options to more comfortable and stable options, ASICS has it all whether you are a seasoned player or just playing for a time pass. Here in this article, we’ll dig deeper into the best ASICS pickleball shoes to help you choose your best option.
5 Best ASICS Pickleball Shoe Models
Pickleball is one of America’s fast-paced games, which is boosting excitement in players of every age. Like in tennis, pickleball also requires quick movements and sudden stops and jerks on the court, putting you at risk of ankle strain and discomfort. But as the best gear always helps you elevate your game, so does a good pair of pickleball shoes matter? Yes, it helps to boost your game ever before; that’s why here we have listed some of our top picks of ASCIS pickleball shoes so that you can make a well-informed choice.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Renma Pickleball Shoes
If you are tired of painful heels and blistered toes after every pickleball match, then you must think about shifting your shoe choice. ASICS Men’s Gel-Renma Pickleball Shoes are the solution to this problem. They are manufactured with high-grade material, featuring one of the best get technology within the midsole which provides ultimate padding and comfort during long matches.
The outsole has a specially crafted design to provide a strong grip on slippery court surfaces, giving you the stability you need while running around the courts. The flex grooves on the outer sole provide flexibility to feet motion, and a wider toe box enables free movement of the foot within shoes. These features make this ASICS pickleball shoe stand out
- The integrated advanced GEL technology in the midsole provides the ultimate cushioning and comfort to avoid strain on ankles and absorbs shocks while reducing the impact.
- The specially designed patterns on the exterior of the outsole provide excellent traction on the court’s floor.
- It is designed using environmentally friendly materials, reducing the carbon footprint of the raw material used.
- The removable sock liner is added to provide additional support, as well as it can be replaced with other medicated sock liners if you wish.
- Synthetic leather manufacturing increases the durability and longevity of these pickleball shoes.
- The padded collar and tongue provide comfortable and secure fitting so that you won’t have to worry about slipping out of your feet while running.
- Available in 4 cool designs and varied size options, these shoes provide a wide choice for players.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 10 Court Shoes
Do you also have a fear of losing your balance in court? Because many players do. If yes, then you need to have ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 10 Court Shoes to overcome this fear and enhance your overall performance. A wrap-up outer sole provides ultimate support for side-to-side movements while chasing your target, while specially engineered grooves on the outsole provide flexibility as well as enhanced grip.
Moreover, the trusstic system technology minimizes the overall weight of the unit, presenting a lightweight yet stable option without compromising the structure of the shoes. Advanced GEL technology offers added shock absorption for jerks from intense matches so you won’t feel tired even after long hours of play.
- The trusstic system technology minimizes the overall weight of the shoes, making them feel very light on your feet.
- Advanced GEL technology provides extended comfort and shock absorbance while reducing the impact on your ankle joints.
- The wrapup outsole provided stability during side-to-side court movements, giving you more confidence while playing the game.
- The specially engineered grooves on the outsole add flexibility during various foot movements and add traction.
- The heel wrap-up extends the area of contact between the feet and the court’s surface, hence providing a smooth landing.
- The synthetic leather upper provides durability, while the mesh fabric allows the airflow to keep your feet dry and cool.
- The sock liner is removable, hence you can put it in or change it according to the fitting you like.
ASICS Upcourt 5 Court Shoes
ASICS upcourt 5 court shoes, as the name suggests, are specially designed to be court friendly, providing the comfort, traction, and support that’s needed while playing court games like pickleball or tennis. These ASICS pickleball shoes are lightweight designs featuring midfoot overlays for the best traction and stability during side-to-side moves during the game.
The reinforced toe and heel with double panels offer extended support and comfort so you will be able to withstand all the jerks and moves without getting tired at the end of the game. The integrated mesh paneling in the construction also adds flexibility and allows the passage of air to keep your feet dry even during hot weather.
- the midfoot overlays for best traction and stability during side-to-side moves during the game.
- The rubber outsole adds additional grip and non-slip features no matter what kind of court you are playing in.
- The reinforced toe and heel with double panels offer extended support and enable you to withstand the impacts of the long game.
- Mesh panel design adds flexibility and allows the passage of air to keep your feet dry even during hot weather.
- Reinforced stitching and overlays enable the shoes to last long and withstand regular wear and tear during the game.
- The lace-up feature allows the customizable fit according to the foot width, providing adjustable fitting.
ASICS Solution Speed FlyteFoam 2 Shoes
If you are looking for a set of sneakers that can withstand any fast-paced game and elevate your court confidence, then you must look out for ASICS solution speed flyte foam shoes. They are specifically engineered for women to provide them with the needed speed, support, and traction along with the cool sporty design and advanced technology.
It’s new flyte foam technology provides enhanced cushioning as well as boosted energy return so that you get enough push to move with fast speed. The GEL technology incorporated throughout the sole also provides additional cushioning and shock absorbance during quick and sudden moves, avoiding direct contact between your feet and the court floor so that you won’t get blisters or feel sore.
- A blend of synthetic and mesh construction provides the needed durability and breathability to keep your shoes long-lasting and airy.
- Polyurethane sole provides excellent grip on any court surface so you can play stably.
- The dynawrap technology is incorporated to keep midfoot centered on the midsole which enhances foot stability during quick left and right movements.
- The flyte foam technology makes the shoes responsive and energetic by bouncing back the energy that you put on the shoes, hence enhancing your speed.
- Flyte foam also provides very lightweight cushioning to the shoes, making them feel very light and comfy on your feet.
- Its twistruss technology provides stability and quickness to the cutting motions, enabling the players to move fast while chasing their target.
- The additional ASICS grip technology features the rubber outsole which ensures enhanced grip and stability on any surface without the risk of slipping or being unstable.
ASICS Women’s Gel-Challenger 12 Shoes
As a woman, if you are looking for a shoe that won’t weigh you down and make you feel heavy on your feet, then look no further than the ASICS gel-challenger. These shoes feature a solyte midsole that is designed to reduce the overall weight of the shoe without compromising durability and stability.
It also integrates the ASICS high abrasion rubber (AHAR), which is put at all the critical areas of the outsole to make it withstand the regular wear and tear of the shoe, ensuring its longevity for a significant amount of time. This makes the GEL-Challenger 12 an ideal choice for beginners who have to go through long hours of training or seasoned pros who have to play long-hour matches.
- The GEL cushioning technology in the forefoot and rearfoot gives the best shock absorbance and extra padding.
- The Trusstic system technology reduces the overall weight of the shoe without compromising the structural features.
- The standard EVA and spEVA midsoles are replaced with more lightweight compound solyte material, which provides added padding and support.
- ASICS high abrasion rubber (AHAR) is put at all the critical areas of the outsole to make it withstand the regular wear and tear of the shoe, ensuring its longevity.
- The synthetic leather upper construction increases the durability and the mesh panels within provide breathability to the shoe, keeping it dry and cool.
- The rubber outsole provides the best traction and grip so that you can play around without the fear of slipping off.
- It is available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit women’s liking.
Conclusion and buying guide:
With their high-grade material, premium traction, and long-lasting durability, ASICS pickleball shoes provide the best combination of performance with comfort no matter what the skill level is. From stylish sporty designs and boosted speed to stability and agility, there is the best option for everyone.
Among all the best ASICS pickleball shoes, we’ll vote for GEL-Rocket 10 court shoes for men. They are lightweight and offer the best shock absorbance during impact. Their wrap-up outsole with specially designed grooves on the bottom offers ultimate stability during lateral movements while maintaining the grip on the floor. Besides this, they are also one of the most economical models.
While for women, we’ll vow for Solution Speed Flyte Foam shoes because of their advanced technological integrations and variety of size and color options.