Pickleball is a fast-paced sport which requires proper footwork and a good grip on the court. It is a trendy game and is played by both genders. Footwear plays a vital role in your gameplay; as a woman, you need more comfortable shoes. As too many options are available, it takes a lot of work for someone to choose the best pickleball shoes for women. There are many things to focus on while making the right pick:
- Choose pairs with non-marking soles to avoid damaging the surface.
- If the pair has breathable material, it will help your feet be relaxed and comfortable.
- A good cushion in the sole of shoes will absorb all the impact and prevent any fatigue.
- As you make sudden stops and movements more often, choose a pair with excellent traction.
- Choose the pair which is more durable and well constructed to avoid damage to the shoes.
Best Pickleball Shoes for Women
Following are our top picks for women:
- K-Swiss Women’s Express Light Pickleball Shoe
- ASICS Women’s Gel-RENMA Pickleball Shoes
- New Balance Women’s 806 V1 Tennis Shoe
- Saucony Women’s Grid Excursion TR12
K-Swiss Women’s Express Light Pickleball Shoe
If you are looking for a decent and best pair of pickleball shoes for women, which are super comfortable, then you can choose K-Swiss Express light shoes. The main reason why they are on our list is because of the quality they offer. The quality of the shoes is as good as you can easily use them for a longer duration without any issues. In short, the quality and durability of this pair are unmatchable.
Furthermore, they offer more traction, so you can easily make any quick move in the courts without any hurdles. Another top quality of these shoes is they absorb sweat quickly and keep your feets odor-free. As these are made specifically for girls, the company offers multiple colors. Other than this, the style of this pair is appealing.
- This pair is made from a mixture of artificial materials to reduce cost and maintain quality.
- It has a rubber sole to provide more grip to stay firm on the courts.
- High-density outsole, which provides impressive durability from heel to toe.
- With the durawrap feature, it protects your toe from any harm.
- 180 PSC Plantar to add more stability for the midfoot. So keeping your balance is more challenging than before.
- Ortholite sock liner is installed correctly to absorb sweat and keep your feets cool and clean.
ASICS Women’s Gel-RENMA Pickleball Shoes
Since the start of its journey, ASICS has always produced top-notch products. They are now growing fast but need more time to be ready to compromise on quality, which gives them a big plus. The ASICS Women’s Gel-RENMA is the best pickleball shoe option for women. ASICS have added all the necessary modern material to make it more stable and allows you to take any quick movement or sprint.
The durability of shoes is, without any doubt, perfect and smooth. For Gel-RENMA, let us tell you that you will invest in your future. The reason why we are saying this is the quality of the product, their after-sale service and the durability they offer. If you play pickleball often, then this pair is just tailor-made for you.
- These imported pairs are made from good-quality stuff to meet international standards.
- It also has a rubber sole to create a more stable and comfortable grip
- The synthetic leather overlay here adds more durability
- The solution dye sock liner technology reduces overall water usage by the top of shoes
- To tackle stability problems, trusstic technology is used.
- This pair is more flexible than expected because of flex grooves in the outsole.
New Balance Women’s 806 V1 Tennis Shoe
You might be wondering why these shoes are on our list of best pickleball shoes for women, as these are shoes used in tennis games. These shoes are made to be used in multiple games. These are the top-quality shoes from New Balance, and if we talk about NB, they don’t need any acknowledgement as they are very much in demand.
People are showing a lot of trust in this brand and fulfilling all the promises. These shoes offer a ton of features and all other latest technologies. Moreover, these shoes can absorb pressure and are more comfortable than others in this price segment. What else are you looking for?
- The best thing about this pair is that it is made from 50 percent leather and 50 percent different artificial materials.
- Imported quality, so no compromises on quality.
- ABZORB Cushioning to add more comfortability to the shoes
- As it is made from a mixture of two materials, the weight is comparatively light
- More stable than its ancestor pair and up to the mark.
Saucony Women’s Grid Excursion TR12
These are sneakers, but they can also be used in pickleball sports. Saucony is not very popular but produces good quality products for the end users. The reason why this pair of shoes is on our list is that it is budget-friendly. They provide a high level of traction; if you are playing on concrete or asphalt surfaces, you will get the same traction.
If we talk about cushioning, they are usually more comfortable and resistant to sweat to some extent. It has a grid stability system to give you an extra edge while playing pickleball with consistent and reliable control. You can easily make quick movements wearing these shoes without any problem.
- It is made with upper mesh to reduce the usage of water and supportive overlays to lock your foot into place.
- A triangular lug pattern reduces the chance of slipping and adds more stability to shots.
- As these are made from high-quality stuff, they offer high performance and long life.
- Premium cushioning absorbs any shock and gives more comfort to the feet.
Which one is the best pickleball shoe for women?
We have reviewed the best pickleball shoes for women to help you choose the best one for yourself from a short list. All of them provide more traction, comfort and durability.
Our pick from the above list is ASICS Women’s Gel-RENMA Pickleball Shoes because they offer a complete package that is budget-friendly, super comfortable, and durable. You can choose anyone from the list if it fulfils your requirement. After using any pair from the list above, don’t forget to share your experience with us.